Hi Al & family. Ill try this again. (smile) Very nice pictures. I love the site. It's so nice to aee all of you again and some of your adventures. I'll show the site to Billy when he comes over to the house next time. Take care and God bless all of you. From: "The Master Bowler with the Magic Ball" (smile) Unca Clifford & Aunt Precy.
Wow! It's great to see all of you again. The children are growing up way fast!! Life in England seems like it is going very well.You're all still having fun(evidence in the pictures!)
I just set up a blog this weekend, but have very little on it. I'll have to get busy and make it more interesting. Look forward to the ongoing story on your blog.
2 comments:
Hi Al & family.
Ill try this again. (smile)
Very nice pictures. I love the site. It's so nice to aee all of you again and some of your adventures. I'll show the site to Billy when he comes over to the house next time. Take care and God bless all of you.
From: "The Master Bowler with the Magic Ball" (smile)
Unca Clifford & Aunt Precy.
HI Al and Diana,
Wow! It's great to see all of you again. The children are growing up way fast!!
Life in England seems like it is going very well.You're all still having fun(evidence in the pictures!)
I just set up a blog this weekend, but have very little on it. I'll have to get busy and make it more interesting.
Look forward to the ongoing story on your blog.
:-) annie
Post a Comment